Before you start playing poker, it is not appropriate to simply create an account. The best thing you can do is get a 500% deposit bonus and start having even more fun. However, you should also have a strategy because you should get information about the game you want to play. That’s why many players prefer a certain type of poker – which they don’t deviate from.
The reason why people don’t stray from these games is that there are many strategies for the different games, and these can change the whole outcome in no time.
What is important to know
No matter how you play a game, you cannot reduce the house edge of the machine. It is not up to you, since the game is programmed according to a random program. However, some strategies may still be important.
First, you need to know what each game has in store for you. We suggest you try Jacks or Better – or maybe one of its variants.
With this game, you are declared the winner even if you have a pair of the same value. Although, when you need two pair or maybe three, it’s hard to win.
The different strategies for video poker machines
We’ve chosen different strategies that you can use, regardless of your experience level. This will give you the boost you need to play Jacks or Better, or any other video poker machine, the same way we do. Take a look and note what suits you for your next session:
jacks or better
- If you have Royal Flush, Four of a Kind, Straight or Full House, keep the cards.
- If you have 4 cards that can turn into a Royal Flush, draw a card to get the fifth card you might need.
- If you have 4 cards that can turn into a Straight Flush, then feel free to replace a card.
- In the case of a set, you must draw at least two.
- If you have two pair or even four cards for a flush, draw an extra one.
- With a pair or two high cards, such as Queen, Jack, King or Ace, draw up to three cards.
- If you have four unrelated cards, draw four cards up to the highest card.
- If you have a winning hand, keep it and forget to draw another card.
- For four cards that can become a Royal Flush or Straight, simply draw a card.
- Draw two cards if you have three for this Royal Flush.
- When you have two pair, get rid of a pair and draw three cards to get a better hand.
- If you have four to get a Deuce Royal, draw a card. This is also true for straight lines.
- If it turns out that you have a winning hand with the deuce, then just keep it.
- Three deuces means you need to replace the other two cards.
- If you only have Deuces, replace the rest.
- In Jokers Wild, the king and the ace are the highest cards. This means that you will need at least a pair of kings to improve your odds.
- Be sure to keep a Wild card.
- Even though it sounds good, an inside straight is not a good hand, so get rid of it.
- Straight flushes have a better payout than others, similar to Jacks or Better.